Han Fansubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Han Fansubs

Free Fansubbing Team

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Resignation

Go down 
+2
clamrwar
dramagrl17
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dramagrl17
Admin
dramagrl17

Number of posts : 74
Position : Senior Admin
Registration date : 2008-05-04

My Resignation Empty
PostSubject: My Resignation   My Resignation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:56 pm

As stated in the subject, I will be retiring from this team. This originated from the problem when I began to study in different areas, some requiring much time. In about a month's time, I will be studying and performing with a symphonic orchestra that will be on tour worldwide. Since that will be commencing soon, I will have to make preparations, using my spare time.

Despite so, I am always able to be contacted at my email, crystalclear17@gmail.com If any of the new (to-be) administrators or staff members have objections or concerns, please do contact me.

Moving on to the good news. Since I will be retiring, the successor to M-Team leadership will be gurlzrule. The M Team is fairly new and hasn't been fully established, so I will be around to help her out. ( If necessary) We have moved away from Crunchyroll, so our groups there will not have to be managed. However, there is much more. Gurlzrule, please PM me since it is not needed to announce everything here.

Well, that is about all that I'm going to say. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with all of you, and it's a pity to leave Han Fansubs when it is flourishing. Shine bright and change those around you.

Love,

Dramagrl ~ Christy

- Perhaps I'll visit your country one day, when I'm touring. tongue I may put my schedule up in one of my Crunchyroll pages, so visit for more!
Back to top Go down
http://crunchyroll.com/user/dramagrl17
clamrwar

clamrwar

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-05-13

My Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Resignation   My Resignation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:01 pm

Bye bye I'm 섭섭 Sad
Back to top Go down
gurlzrule
Admin
gurlzrule

Number of posts : 63
Position : Mandarin Team Leader
Registration date : 2008-05-10

My Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Resignation   My Resignation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:51 pm

D: bye bye. you'll be missed..!
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Admin
Hikari

Number of posts : 68
Position : Korean Team Leader

My Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Resignation   My Resignation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:17 pm

Baibai! =( There's a lot going on for everyone, I bet. ^^ But we'll make it, I suppose...maybe.
Back to top Go down
suhyeon
Admin
suhyeon

Number of posts : 77

My Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Resignation   My Resignation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:15 pm

We will all miss dramagrl17, one of the best and most efficient administrators of this team since it's founding in December. Farewell, and good luck in your endeavours!
Back to top Go down
dramagrl17
Admin
dramagrl17

Number of posts : 74

My Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Resignation   My Resignation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:39 pm

Thank you to all of you! Sad I'll miss you!
Back to top Go down
http://crunchyroll.com/user/dramagrl17
caracheah

Number of posts : 3

My Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Resignation   My Resignation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:03 am

Oh pls don't cry (referring to the avi)... there's always internet u know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Resignation   My Resignation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Resignation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Han Fansubs :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: